8.19.2009

Waiting…

Airport lounges seem to be the most dull and least invigorating places in which travel can land you.

Internet has to be paid for
Washrooms are dirty
Its noisy… perhaps a little bit smelly

But honestly there is more happening in these lounges then these abysmal realities. People are seemingly deep in conversation, anticipation of upcoming adventures are ripe within the air… and a little kid is insisting that he and his little posy of hooligans bounce their ball dangerously close to your laptop and hard earned and desperately needed caffeinated beverage! With their shouts of “you never catch the freaking ball” and “shut up or I’m going to tell mom” in my ear I become aware of the sickening fact that I still have 2 hours until boarding time and if these kids mother doesn’t call them back soon I’m going to have a minor freakout! Furthermore, as I sit here, unable to stop snickering (and perhaps growling) a little at the poor boy who hasn’t grasped the concept of catch, my sister is displaying her extremely annoying ability to zone out anything around her! But never the less! I’m super excited!!! Edinburgh in 8 and ½ hours!!! YAY!!!!

Update!

The holy terrors with their bouncy ball of doom have now been recalled to their base!

Moment of Terror!

There are two flights up on the board at the moment! Exeter and Port of Spain… That means that there is a 1 in 2 chance that the hooligans might be on my plane…. Help!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. There are two flights up on Oyun oyna the board at the moment! Exeter and Port of Spain…

    ReplyDelete