8.17.2009

August Haze

I can't believe that I only have a day and a half until I will be in Edinburgh! And to be honest, this trip could not have come at a better time! The past few days in Ontario have been the hottest of the entire summer and I (being a cold weather person) can not be happier to be escaping! I'm so excited for the cold weather that in my typically stubborn nature, I went to starbucks (in 30+ degree weather) and insisted on ordering my typical "grande non fat vanilla latte!" Even with the barista attempting to dissuade me I persisted on with my decision! And you know what!?! I enjoyed that latte in my cool air conditioned car regardless of the relentless heat! HA!

Any way, all I can say is that it best be cooler in Edinburgh or I am going to be severely disappointed!! Well not really! I honestly can not wait! I'm practically jumping off my seat writing this!


Oh, and another thing that I learned yesterday is that if you have a starbucks card you can register it online and save something around 50 to 70 cents on each purchase! I was dually informed that if I had had my card registered I could have gotten the vanilla in my "grande non fat vanilla latte" free! And that it works out to a free drink every five purchases! So don't be like me and not register you card!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment