8.05.2009

13 Days

There is something about impending travel that always gets m

[Princess  (i.e. Princes) Street and Calton Hi...Image by The Library of Congress via Flickr

e nervous and excited! Perhaps it is the potential unknown adventure of entering a place that is entirely alien to you or, on the other hand, it may be due to the unavoidable trips through customs isles and interactions with persons who glare down upon you as if you are a suspicious specimen doomed to reak havoc through international airspace... I have no real inkling as to the real explaination but being 13 days off of my long anticipated trip to Edinburgh just has me practically bouncing off walls!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Taking inspiration from you, I have created my own Scotland blog:
    http://lainspirationtravel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete