1.25.2010

Wishing I was there...

So I was watching MTV, which regretfully is one of my good ol' pastimes, and I came across the promo for the new show, The Buried Life, in which four guys essentially act upon their 'bucket lists.' And in my deep and thoughtful way... I began to think about the things that I wish to do in my life. And what do you know, i happen to have some deep hidden desires, and one of these just so happen to be to make it to each Tennis Major! I know this may appear to be a tad bit ridiculous but think about it!!! Melbourne, Australia in January
Paris, France in May/June
London, England in June/July
New York, America in August/September
Its perfect! And I'm 1 in 4! Two years ago I made my way across the Atlantic to The Championships at Wimbledon! And if you believe it I was in New York three years ago during the US Open... and believe me I will never forgive myself for not getting down to Flushing Meadows! But eventually I will get to all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment