1.25.2010

Flight Booked

Oh sweet, sweet Edinburgh! How I have missed you!

After months of anticipation I'm officially making my third straight return to Europe this summer! Although.... wait for it... this summer is going to be extra fantastic! My fabulous sister will be graduating from the University of Edinburgh on July 2nd?!?!? (i think) Anyway, she will be a certified teaching monster!! Watch out children! Although this is extremely exciting, the month preceding her grad is going to be far better! For her and I will be travelling through France, Belgium, Germany and possibly Austria or Czech Republic! (we haven't decided yet... any suggestions?) Then we will be flying back to Edinburgh and taking a tour of the highlands!

So after my long break from writing I'll hopefully be updating far more regularly! Giving updates on the trip and posting anything exciting that comes to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment